Since 1944 in the historical
San Lorenzo quarter in Rome


Armando Persiani’s activity started in 1944 when, together with his wife Enrica Marsili, known as Sora Richetta (Ms. Richetta), he already managed various pubs in the quarter.

Armando’s Restaurant originated as a tavern right in that period, in 1950.

“Cavaliere del lavoro” since 1973, thanks to his greet, to the genuineness and deliciousness of the products he used and the original way of preparing the dishes, Armando Persiani has brought the restaurant into his customers’ heart.

You still find those same characteristics today, when the restaurant is managed by his daughters Carla and Patrizia Persiani.

It is precisely our affectionate customers positive impression that helped the restaurant prestige to grow up and to attract personalities from the show business, the politics and the football (Roma and Lazio teams).

Armando’s is a certified quality restaurant of the Capital for roman traditional cuisine.

In 1996 the Municipality of Rome granted a Quality Certificate to Armando’s. In 2002 the Lazio Regional Government granted a Typical restaurant for Roman cuisine Certificate.

click to enlarge click to enlarge click to enlarge

Restaurant Pizza Grill Armando - Piazzale Tiburtino 1-3-5 ROME (San Lorenzo)
Booking: 06/49.59.270 - 06/44.57.860